Saturday, March 26, 2011

first post!

So! I already have a personal blog, chronicling my life in general; children, cooking, homeschooling, and so on. This second blog will be my farm blog. I want a record of what we grow, how the business is going, what works and does not. I am blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Oregon's Willamette Valley. This blog will also be full of pictures of our lovely farm, and what we are working on at the time. Sometimes, this life is hard. We become mired down in stress, exhaustion, and challenging circumstances. It is so easy for me to lose my perspective, to forget the blessings and see only the troubling. Maybe this little blog will help me, in those dark times, to look back and see what is true and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment